Last winter memory : a snow storm on Grand Canyon North Rim taken during the end of a sunset from the Watchtower point. An impressive landscape, a unforgettable moment.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jjcordier (79297) 2014-01-04 22:58
Ta magnifique photo rend très bien cette superbe atmosphère au dessus de ce fabuleux Grand Canyon.
HimalAnda (10667) 2014-01-05 5:28
Le ciel est vraiment impressionnant !
Waylim (25502) 2014-01-08 18:23
Beautiful photo of Grand Canyon, and very special indeed because of the snow. it is very rare to see even i the winter, I was here once in November and hopping to see snow, but there was none. The sky really adds to the drama of the scnery and make it more impressive.
- Copyright: Matthieu Parmentier (pichtier) (462)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D300, SIGMA 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM, Lee 0.75 ND Grad Hard
- Exposure: f/16, 1/6 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-04 7:30