The Alaska Railroad runs from Anchorage to Denali. The cars even have platforms where photographers can stand! Leaning out I saw these converging lines and reflections -- crazily tilted because I was leaning out so far and it seemed surreal. The slightly dark exposure and desaturated colors give it a moody atmosphere. The rail car seems almost transparent.
The rest of the trip was much brighter and more pleasant.
Critiques | Translate
Achleitner (837) 2007-06-12 13:56
Wonderful! Great! I really like the perspective. Itīs like falling into the picture. The reflection are fantastic. You almost canīt see where the rail car ends and the sky begins. Well seen!!
Ina (2687) 2007-06-12 14:02
Fine and interesting picture with exelent reflections and a nice and different composition... TFS... Ina...
- Copyright: Christopher Campbell (cjcampbell) (143)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-06-01
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D200, Nikkor 18-200mm AF-S VR DX
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-06-12 13:41