The new Sidney Lanier Bridge was opened in 2003, replacing the original bridge, which was built in 1956. The bridge is 7,779 feet long and is the longest bridge of its type in the state of Georgia.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
sabermonajati (9549) 2013-08-11 23:04
great view from bridge you aptured.clouds exist nice background.
HimalAnda (9648) 2013-08-11 23:14
Nice bridge, nice composition and a beautiful dark sky!
Ciol (216) 2013-08-11 23:52
superbe photo, j'adore toutes ces nuances de teintes grisâtre, mis en valeur par un bon cadrage.
npecanhuk (65566) 2013-08-12 19:51
I love bridges!
That modern one looks beautiful and so does your picture of it!
Sharpness, exposure, colors, vertical format, pp, chosen pov and composition really pleased me!
TFS - congrats,
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 70-200mm/2.8, Compact Flash 4 GB
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-11 11:00