This set of buildings has become one of my favorite subjects along the riverfront of my home town of Fort Myers. It's impossible to tell from this photo but it is a rainy night with low clouds to put a lot of city light in the sky. The Caloosahatchee River is in the foreground and the photo is taken from the North Fort Myers side of the river.
Critiques | Translate
divail (8334) 2013-06-22 19:42
J'aime le graphisme des immeubles, et le ciel rosé les découpent très bien. C'est spectaculaire.
kasianowak (10591) 2013-06-23 10:57
I really like the colours here, the city lights in the sky are wonderful and contrast beautifully with the blue of the river. Nice blur too.
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4795)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-05
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 70-200mm/2.8, Compact Flash 4 GB
- Exposure: f/8, 22 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-22 14:05