Taken in Colonial Williamsburg where the sights and sounds of the 18th century is alive. Walk through time in this reconstructed colonial buildings. Explore the homes and buildings where men like Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and Patrick Henry inspired the fight for independence. Experience life as it was in America’s yesterdays.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
GUYOFF (901) 2009-07-22 13:25
Nice one, it's always nice to see daily life from USA. This place looks like a little bit famous readung your note !
Byebye chérie :-)
Bluejeans (64247) 2009-08-08 3:12
Um lugar com história bem antigo , mas muito bem conservado , gostei de ver a mulher a passear o cão , uma boa foto de vida diária , parabéns!!
Um abraço Gonçalo
- Copyright: claire claire (claire526) (1267)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT, Canon EF 24-70mm F/2.8L-USM, HOYA 77.0 mm UV
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-20 20:20