King Neptune presides over the ocean at Virginia Beach, USA. This bronze sculpture was designed and made by Paul Di Pasquale of Richmond, Virginia. This amazing piece of art rises up along the boardwalk overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and stands 26 feet tall.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
holmertz (38025) 2012-10-19 10:28
Seeing the girls standing below the monument one realizes fully the hugeness of the statue. It's an impressive work and an interesting idea to let the King Neptune sort of climb out of the rocks. You shot the photo well from a suitable POV.
- Copyright: Susu Seven (Susus7) (100)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-10
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/8, 1/180 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Iconic Americana [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-18 15:05