Early American historical home in Urbanna, Virginia. Urbanna is near the Chesapeake Bay and is home to the ever popular oyster festival each year.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
batalay (32860) 2013-03-30 19:42
It's a shame that American representation at Trekearth is relatively low. Of course, Virginia is particularly rich in historical sites, and for that reason alone I love to visit gallery. I had no idea about Urbanna, VA, until I saw this shot.
Warm regards, and happy Easter.
- Copyright: Susu Seven (Susus7) (95)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-12-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): American Historical and Cultural [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-12 6:55