The building in front of you is not a church, nor a prison. In fact, it has been a school 67 years ago. Unfortunately, local people abandoned it 2 years after World War II. Nobody says why.
I tried to offer you a comparison by set this ruined structure inside a modern frame – which is the window of my vehicle. Hopefully the frame gives you the contrast of time. If not, please compare with
this photo taken when the left building was done but not yet the right portion. I am not the author nor the owner of the old picture, of course. Sorry that I just found online, anonymous.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ngy Thanh (ngythanh) (8578)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-02-22
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Panasonic LUMIX GF3, Panasonic 14mm f2.5
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-25 15:08