They say "Everything is bigger in Texas". So here is a look at hotel's lobby.
Well it's not an average hotel, but Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Grapevine, TX.
There are canyons, river with waterfalls, the Alamo famous front wall replica and other cool stuff inside the lobby.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andriy Bartkiv (UkeTex) (268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-11-23
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D70, Tamron 28-200 AF Aspherical LD, UV 72mm filter
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/8 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-02-07 11:48