THis was taken at North Park in Baltimore, Maryland. This is a state park now, but, from the early 1920's until the 1950's it was a popular resort destination. People would ride the trolley cars from Baltimore to spend the day at the beach on the Chesapeake Bay.
Sharpening and converted to greyscale in Paint Shop Pro.
Canon Digital Rebel
Tamron 28-300 zoom
- Copyright: Lynn DiGennaro (Riod) (208)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-03-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon DRebel (300), Digital JPEG
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/800 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-03-20 19:44
- Favorites: 1 [view]