South Beach is excellent for runners.
It is wide, clean, not too soft, not too hard. You'll get a nice sea breeze and my little radio had access to lots and lots of radio stations.
You can run on Latin music, on religous music, hip hop. It's all there.
Sometimes you'll even see a lady runner on Asics.
The guy on the bike is my friend, he has a long beard. We rented these on Washington and 5th.
Edit: I made it a theme called My Mizuno's and me.
- Copyright: Gilbert Sopakuwa (startacked) (1371)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-12-23
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Florida 2004
- Theme(s): My Mizuno's and me [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-29 9:44