Early morning shot over Biscayne Bay, Miami Florida. Had a chance to capture this image while the bay was silent and the waves were at rest.
I avoided having the sun directly in the photo to avoid lens flare and found this image had the greatest saturation of sunlight.
Notes: No tripod, but rested on balcony rail to stabilize the shot.
High f stop to obtain the greatest amount of detail from such a distance.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: James Peever (Greenthumb) (101)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-13
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Cannon EOS 400D Rebel XTi, 17-55mm f/2.8
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-23 20:29