The Lee County Sports Complex is located about 8 miles southwest of downtown Fort Myers and is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins. The stadium and complex opened in February 1991, the first year the Twins held spring training there. Now, over 20 years later, the stadium is undergoing major renovations, an additional baseball field is being built (look along the top of the photo and just left of center) and a new player housing building is being contructed.
Critiques | Translate
papagolf21 (89706) 2014-05-01 23:48
Très impressionnante vue aérienne de ce complexe sportif d'une taille gigantesque.
Les détails ressortent merveilleusement.
riche idée de contribution.
kasianowak (7501) 2014-05-02 2:44
Great aerial image. With all the repetitive patterns it looks almost abstract.
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-23
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Event
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon EF 22-55mm f/4-5.6 USM, 1 Gig CF card, Circular polarising filter
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-01 19:29