Looking upstream, which is to the northeast, along the Caloosahatchee River at Fort Myers just after sunset.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
bukitgolfb301 (30111) 2013-01-08 21:47
Hi dear Gregory
Your posting spped is too quick to keep up with-- but I will try! Wonderful tasteful color touch and light management. Outstnding sharp and clear image by F29 dep exposure. Thank you for your sharing and have a good day!
Takero from Tokyo
kasianowak (2271) 2013-01-10 12:48
Wonderful shades of blue and layers of light and shadow. Beautiful blue hour shot!
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4186)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-07
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 70-200mm/2.8, 1 Gig CF card, Circular polarising filter
- Exposure: f/29.0, 30 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-08 20:59