I don't always upload a photo to TE on Saturdays but when I do it's of the fun or unusual variety.
Bokeelia is at the northern tip of Pine Island, just to the northwest of Fort Myers. It's a very small and laid back community with a great view of Charlotte Harbor. I don't know if this bicycle is operational but I do know it serves as a colorful yard ornament.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kabel (1926) 2013-04-21 7:04
Hello, nice photo with alot of color. It is a straight on shot with a little dof here that works well to keep our eye on that pretty colorful bike. We have that too here along the California coast. The more color the better as it goes here. Beach cruisers are what we call them. Only thing it is missing is a little basket in front. LOl.
Have a great day,
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 70-200mm/2.8, Compact Flash 4 GB
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/2500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-30 15:13