It was pretty good evening that day...Area fully covered with tourist people..finally I succeded in taking this photograph bit clossly....Time was about 6:50PM.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
IaKoop (819) 2005-09-29 15:36
Sharp shot with bright colours. I've noticed you seem to tend towards tight crops. In this case you show the right edge but have cut off the left. I think it gives the shot an unbalanced feel. I wouldn't mind hearing more in the notes, as well. I'm curious, for instance, to know why the flag was at half mast that day. Good work. You're improving.
- Copyright: santhosh thattekatil (santhosh_ermal) (122)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-09-04
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: SONY DSC-S40, Carl Zeiss 3x Zoom,F2.8-F5.1 Zoom Lens
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Twins? [Part XIV] [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-09-25 14:50
- Favorites: 1 [view]