The Korean War Memorial is located in the National Mall area, south-east of the Lincoln Memorial.
The nineteen statues in the memorial represent a squad of soldiers on patrol. They are dressed in full combat gear and are drawn from the Army, Navy, Air Force and the Marines of the United States.
- Copyright: Sid Mukherjee (VarthDader) (395)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-12
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon EF-S 18-55 IS f3.5:5.6
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-06 9:28