The Capitol is the home of the United States Congress. The area is quite crowded with tourists during the day. But photography at night in this area is extremely fun because there is nobody around to get in the way of the perfect frame.
This was the first time I used a prime lens and I had to really spend a lot of time walking towards or away from the subject of my photographs to get the frame that I wanted.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Sid Mukherjee (VarthDader) (372)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-13
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Exposure: f/2, 1/100 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-16 12:11