Box (plural boxes) describes a variety of containers and receptacles for permanent use as storage, or for temporary use often for transporting contents.
To me buildings are a kind of box. Where lots of people are "storaged". Here a view of many different kind of buildings viewed from HighLine Park.
Critiques | Translate
siudzi (32829) 2014-04-25 13:11
You found a really creative way to capture these buildings to achieve an interesting visual effect. Like it! Very well executed one with great sharpness and exposure.
theswedish (680) 2014-04-26 17:40
I like the idea, the POV is spot on. What is missing is the clarity, more so in the foreground. Some DOF would help too
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12387)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-20
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March in New York City
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-25 12:56