I have a nice collection of these beautiful bridges, probably it would look better in May with a lot of greens and blue sky, but that is something that I can not control.
This bridge, which stands at the entrance to Old Bedford Village, just north of Bedford, was built in 1880. It was built in Reynoldsdale and was moved to its present location in 1975. It is a burr truss design which has been reinforced with steel to support bus traffic that frequents Old Bedford Village.
The structure is unpainted. County owned.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Brano Boskovic (brano14) (2943)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-05
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Transportation, Architecture
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/40 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Covered Bridges [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-14 18:12