Autumn foliage on display along the Conemagh River, near Johnstown, PA.
It was near this site that the Johnstown Flood originated on May 31, 1889, when 20 million tons of water cascaded from a failed earthen dam, killing 2,200 people.
Critiques | Translate
JorgeCK (2620) 2007-12-17 10:32
Beautiful landscape shot. Excellent focus and beautiful colors.
Colombiana (2951) 2008-06-20 15:28
Hi there Chris!
Autumn is the time of the year I really wish I lived in the Northeast—I kid you not!
The views are delightful—all the different tones and colors. I like the background too.
Warm regards from Miami!
- Copyright: Chris Wendt (kwazireal) (181)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-10-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Festivals, Nature, Ceremony, Event
- Camera: Minolta Dimage 7i
- Exposure: f/6.7, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-12-09 6:03