Beautiful sunny morning at Carnegie PA, Ukrainian and Russian church standing together for over 100 years. I already posted a photo of Ukrainian church a few days ago. I was taking pictures, when door opens and father York invited me inside to take more photos of this beautiful church. Thank you father!
More about these two churches at this link below.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Brano Boskovic (brano14) (2761)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-27
- Categories: Ceremony, Architecture
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/320 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Orthodox Churches [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-11 9:09