Sailboats preparing to start the race at the Wilson Yacht Club. My friend's boat was designated the race committee boat so we anchored off a buoy, with us being one end of the start/finish line, and the buoy being the other. We were in charge of flagging off the race and then recording finish times when the boats crossed us on the way back.
Critiques | Translate
HimalAnda (10671) 2014-06-28 4:36
The light and composition are very good. A nice picture.
adores (46357) 2014-07-19 15:48
A nice and peaceful photo! I like the composition and light is very good!
dale54 (8768) 2014-08-21 12:33
sid hello...this one here caught my eye...love the color and composition on this beauty! tfs...dale
- Copyright: Sid Mukherjee (VarthDader) (395)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-26
- Categories: Nature, Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon EF-S 18-55 IS f3.5:5.6
- Exposure: f/4
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-28 4:05