This was the first building on the Syracuse University campus, built in 1871 in 'Second Empire' architectural style. The campus is located on a hill and very picturesque. There are many notable sculptures on the grounds and many old and new buildings, including a large domed sport stadium.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (13234) 2013-10-06 4:51
You must surely have one of the finest collections of architecture on TE, and it is always a joy to visit and share them. Another beautiful and unique building, and in this I really like how the light is illuminating those trees, they make a very fine lead into the perfect central composition on the building.
- Copyright: Barnabas Bozoki (bbarna) (458)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-23
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot SX40 HS
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): America [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-05 13:31