The best piece of real estate in New York.
Scan is from a bigger photograph - scanned at high resolution (2400 dpi), then cropped the area of interest, gaussian blur, resized to desired size and 72 dpi, then autolevels and unsharp mask.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Edwin (188) 2003-10-19 8:10
IMHO a very powerful daily life shot. A sad and dramatic reality, a contrast that would not have been so clear if the man on the street was not there... Superb and strong documentary shot Ken!
Welcome to TE!
chalcone (761) 2003-10-21 9:03
Excellent photojournalistic piece. Nothing else to add to Edwin's. Just great.
jhe00 (271) 2004-09-27 13:57
excellent shot...the building's corner adds a very interesting perspective.
- Copyright: Ken Ilio (flip89) (3412)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2000-07-00
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Olympus Stylus Zoom 105
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The uglier, grittier side of life., NAPS AROUND THE WOLRD [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-10-18 10:32