A couple walking on the Brooklyn Bridge. A classic shot but i like the point of view and the feeling that we are in the "spider web"... There was impossible to take a picture without some "not-interesting people", there were too many people that day. I converted this shot in b&w with photoshop and i contrasted it.
color film 400 iso converted in b&w
Really better version
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jegauth (424) 2005-04-16 23:04
Real good POV David. They are going right into the spider web!
Well done. I like it.
Peter_rggu (193) 2006-10-29 11:50
Looks like a spiderweb! Very interesting and nicely done! Maybe, it would be better if only cyclist or that couple walk on the bridge. Despite of this, good work!
- Copyright: David Testa (kivar) (136)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2005-03-27
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Nikon F601, 35-70mm / 3.3-4.5, Vivitar UV-Haze
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Brooklyn Bridge, NYC, Twins? [Part XXI] [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-04-15 21:16