The most I like in NYC is the pleasure of walk and can do many things only walking not needing to take a taxi or subway. I walked a lot in my two visits to NY. For exemple one day I walk from China town till Washington Square passing through Little Italy, Soho and Greenwich Village. It was about a 2 miles of walk. I cross almost all Central Park too by walk.
New York is the city that you can't stop, you walk, walk, walk....
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13520)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-03-21
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March in New York City
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-07 13:52