This photo was taken very close to the last one. Here showing the giant luminous posters from American Eagle Store.
Aerie is the American Eagle's lingerie brand, targeting the American 15- to 21-year-old female demographic segment. In addition to lingerie such as a wide variety of bras and other undergarments, the aerie line also sells dormwear, active apparel, loungewear, accessories and sleepwear. What started as a sub-brand quickly became a standalone concept in its own right, featuring a complete fitness line, called aerie f.i.t. The aerie brand is sold in American Eagle Outfitters stores, on-line through the American Eagle Web site, and in stand-alone aerie retail stores.
A night view of them you can see here:
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13522)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-21
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March in New York City
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-05 5:26