I took the photo of this luminous ad from Aerie lingeries at Times Square. This sign is placed at the American Eagle store in the corner of Broadway with W 46th Street. near the Bank of America placed in the other side corner.
Aerie is the American Eagle's lingerie brand, targeting the American 15- to 21-year-old female demographic segment. In addition to lingerie such as a wide variety of bras and other undergarments, the aerie line also sells dormwear, active apparel, loungewear, accessories and sleepwear. What started as a sub-brand quickly became a standalone concept in its own right, featuring a complete fitness line, called aerie f.i.t. The aerie brand is sold in American Eagle Outfitters stores, on-line through the American Eagle Web site, and in stand-alone aerie retail stores.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13181)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March in New York City
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-29 15:33