These seagulls are the same I show in my 5 years in TE photo but from another point of view showing the pair of birds with the city blured in the background.
Is funny that in a huge city as NYC we can see this pretty pieces of nature yet.
Photo took at Roosevelt Island close to Queensboro Bridge.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ACL1978 (7511) 2014-03-15 6:54
Hello Andre - neighbors again. Anther nice view of the gulls looking out over the city, but here from a more down to earth perspective. The sharpness on the gull in FG is wonderful, and the line of the railing draws the attention to him nicely. Thanks.
photographer_sg (4414) 2014-03-15 8:52
Charming view of the seagulls. They reflect the calm and fresh atmosphere of early morning. Very nice framing and composition with the great city across the river in the background.
Thanks for sharing and have a nice Sunday.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13739)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-20
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March in New York City
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-15 6:49