Red is the color of blood, rubies and strawberries. It is the color of the wavelength of light from approximately 620–740 nm on the electromagnetic spectrum. Next to orange at the end of the visible spectrum, red is commonly associated with danger, sacrifice, passion, fire, beauty, blood, anger, Christmas, socialism, communism, and in China and many other cultures, with happiness.
Red can be many things, and here my photo showing this pretty colors. By the way now I'm using a red shirt.
Photo took at Chealsea Market, I think I have other photo from the same place but in blue I will search for.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Gustavo (bona) (11957)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/8 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March in New York City
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-20 8:59