Night Train carries no passengers as it blows through the Jamaica-Sutphin Boulevard Station, in Queens, New York. This train is actually going to the last stop, just beyond, before it turns around and comes back this way to pick up passengers heading to Manhattan.
This is the "E" subway line, which runs from Jamaica, Queens, to the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan.
- Copyright: Chris Wendt (kwazireal) (181)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-11-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Minolta Dimage 7i
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-30 4:05