He was looking for a soul to steal
And he was in a bind
'Cause he was way behind
And was willin' to make a deal.
When he came upon this young man
playing a fiddle and playin' it hot.
The devil jumped up on a hickory
stump and said,
'Boy let me tell you what...'"
(Lyric from The Devil Went Down to Georgia - The Charlie Daniels Band)
New York, New York
Union Square Station, Broadway
Fiddler from the New York City Band, Pure Fire, playin' it hot...so hot my shutter could not freeze his head or his hands. The devil, himself, seems to appear in this image, just behind and to the right of the fiddler.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Chris Wendt (kwazireal) (181)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-12-13
- Categories: Daily Life, Festivals, Transportation, Event
- Camera: Minolta Dimage 7i
- Exposure: f/4, 1/4 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-21 19:45