Howe Caverns is located between Albany and Cooperstown.
It was difficult to take non-flash pictures in the dim, but beautifully lit cavern with just a point & shoot camera. It really pushed the limit of the LC20, but still, I got some good pics :)
I could have lightened up the picture with an editor, but decided to leave it 'as is' for posting.
Critiques | Translate
pau (792) 2006-01-15 8:54
A very interesting photo. I like much the caves!And it is truth without flash leaves a little dark but a cave already is that. So well done!
Welcom to TE!Regards!
- Copyright: david reisende (reisende54) (32)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-09-28
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC20
- Exposure: f/2.8
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Help! I lost my partner... [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-01-15 7:04