When you think about "the middle of nowhere" this would be the place, in the extreme northwest corner of Nebraska and along the road to the Toadstool Geological Park. The park is home to a large collection of strange rock formations with many of them in the shape of giant toadstools, or mushroom-shaped. Make sure you have a full tank of gas and plenty of drinking water if you make your way to this place. It is north of the small town of Crawford and a little bit west of State Route 2.
Critiques | Translate
Mics (643) 2014-02-26 23:49
A simple composition, yet very pleasing to the eyes. Love the colors! Beautiful photo:-)
npecanhuk (60794) 2014-04-29 19:25
Beautiful, attractive, inviting and pleasant-looking picture!
I really like that sky!
Sharpness, exposure, colors, horizontal format, chosen pov and symmetrical composition are all excellent!
TFS - congrats,
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4700)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Transportation
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM, Compact Flash 8 GB, Circular polarising filter
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-26 17:46