The "town" of Flora, located about 40 miles southwest of Devils Lake, is listed on a few websites as a ghost town in Benson County, North Dakota. When we visited this place it appeared to us there was at least one family living there, maybe two if you count another house about a half mile away.
This a steel roof was put on this old church in the mid 2000's which will easily prolong it's life for many years to come. Many thanks to whoever put the new roof on this rural treasure!
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4516)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-13
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 70-200mm/2.8, Compact Flash 8 GB, Circular polarising filter
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-15 14:43