In 1860, Omaha had 1,883 people.
By the time I arrived in summer 2012, the city population is 421,570.
Whether you love or hate beefsteak, once in town, please don't forget to try once.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ngy Thanh (ngythanh) (8462)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EF 16-35mm F/2.8L-USM, RAW @ ISO 200
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-12 16:29