Just kidding! I couldn't help but take this shot though, as I found the sheers a door or two down from the bar.
You are looking at Havelock, Nebraska, which once, many many years ago, was it's own little town. It had not yet "collided" with Lincoln just yet, as the suburb itself is 4 miles from downtown Lincoln. Havelock was annexed in 1930.
- Copyright: Jennifer Me (souljen) (179)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-07-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Artwork
- Camera: Fuji FinePix S9000
- Exposure: f/8, 1/210 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-01 23:47