This was taken today at a little park in Portage Michigan. The parks name is West Lake Nature Preserve. It is located at 420 South Shore Drive.
The paths are natural, there is a couple of docks that go down to some water, deeper into the park there is a floating path that leads you to a bog.
It is a great little park that encourages pets and people. Finally at the entrance to the park there are bathrooms, water fountains and a play ground.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Lee Wentzel (lawentzel) (47)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XS, 18-55 Canon Kit, 58mm UV
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-09 10:20