A beautiful evening on lakeshore downtown Chicago, us and many others just walking down the shore enjoying the great night. This tour group moves at slightly faster pace than most I've seen. Segway tours are available for a nominal fee from some tourist sites downtown here.
Just ahead is a big ship parked at Navy Pier, I'm not sure if it's a tourist attraction or what but some people were relaxing with drinks up on the upper decks. Just up this path I stopped at a little vendor selling Chicago dogs, which I couldn't pass up.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Kirk Ludwig (kludwig20) (435)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-19
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Sony Alpha DSLT A99, Sony 28-75mm F2.8 SAM
- Exposure: f/4, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-02 10:01