A view of the Lake Shore Drive from the observatory on the 94th floor of John Hancock Centre. Lake Shore Drive runs parallel to Lake Michigan, which is on the right.
This was one of the few photos that I managed to capture without reflection on the glass from inside the observatory. I had to borrow someone's lens hood and place it completely against the glass to avoid the reflections.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Sid Mukherjee (VarthDader) (372)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-11-25
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon EF-S 18-55 IS f3.5:5.6
- Exposure: f/22, 30 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-11-29 17:14