Maybe my favorite waterfall from the few ones I visited 3 weeks ago in French Jura. This one is called the "Flumen waterfall" and had a strong nice flow due to many autumn rain falls.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
photoray (11097) 2013-11-21 16:32
Very attractive vertical Nature scene for the flowing, wispy water over the moss encrusted boulders, then the waterfall crashing from its layered walls.
timecapturer (46699) 2013-11-22 2:56
an accomplished and beautiful image this. Gloriously executed and a stunning presentation. Well done!
Have a good weekend - B.
olive224 (2719) 2013-11-22 9:43
Belle maitrise pour cette image avec un repère net constitué par ces deux rochers recouverts de mousse entourés d'eau.
korbee (6617) 2014-01-21 13:40
Im really enjoying your waterfall posters,superbe quality and light control of you!
The kind of place one can hang around for hours and hours..
- Copyright: Matthieu Parmentier (pichtier) (462)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-11-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D800, Nikkor AF-S 16-35 f4 G VRII, Heliopan 105mm polarizer
- Exposure: f/16, 1/1.25 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): A Journey [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-21 12:26