Rievaulx Abbey, near to Helmsley in the North of England.
In answer to Romanaa's question (below), this is a single image shot on a 12mm lens (on a full frame body).
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
eyuksel (706) 2012-11-03 13:02
nice point of view and great grayscale. thanks for sharing.
mayjayne (2942) 2012-11-03 21:44
Nice shot, good choice of grayscale to go with it !
romanaa (7928) 2012-11-07 0:00
very effective and unusual POV to emphasize the majesty of the beautiful architecture. perfect exposure and very powerful though a bit gloomy in BW.
Have you used a wide lens or stitched panorama (if it is no secret, of course)?
- Copyright: Paul Bradley (ScudMonkey) (380)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-11-03
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mk II, Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5 EX DG
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-03 12:52