70 feet high, in 2 drops. . 3 mile trail from Pinkham Notch Camp of AMC, off Rt. 16 in Gorham is an especially dramatic falls. The last part of the path is somewhat steep, but leads to an excellent view point.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mamcg (6053) 2008-10-20 20:20
A beautiful example of slow shutter and I can feel the noise and breeze of this scene, well shot.
rajhema (1873) 2008-10-24 9:18
Wow, simply a marvelous capture Darrell. The flow is extremely beautiful. the EXIF data you mentioned doesn't tell your exposure time. And colors are awesome. Right now I'm spending my time in Massacheussets area and I'm amazed with its color changes. Its spectacular.
gabse (379) 2008-10-25 19:04
This was one of my favorites too ... cause you just had an awesome angle; it's like frontal and semi-profile of the waterfall. Good job!
- Copyright: Darrell Hotnisky (dhotnisky) (230)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-10-13
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D, Konica Minolta AF DT 18-70, Tiffen 55mm circular polarizer
- Exposure: f/25.0, 1/1.25 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-20 19:51