A small dwelling sits in the middle of the barren landscape around the Karakoram Highway.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
SuprasannaC (98) 2010-12-30 1:00
Great landscape, very eye catching. I like the sky here and the mountain with different shades.
HimalAnda (8444) 2010-12-30 1:41
Very nice colors, and great landscape!
The little houses really seem to be in the middle of nowhere.
arijitnet4 (461) 2010-12-30 4:58
A lovely landscape with great colours..the quality of the image is great keeping in mind that the sharpness and vibrance fades once you upload your image in TE...
still its a commendable one...well seen...keep it up..
calelawlor (233) 2012-07-25 19:53
I'm pretty jealous that you got to go here...
- Copyright: Andrew Foerster (andrewf) (197)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-11-22
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D7000, AF-S Nikkor 16-85/3.5-5.6G ED VR, UV Filter
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Xinjiang - Kashgar, Karakoram Hwy
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-30 0:45