Pacific steam locomotive 01 1533, formerly Deutsche Reichsbahn, now operated by ÖGEG (Austrian Society for Railway History), at Salzburg central station immediately before her departure on a 400 kms run deep into Germany.
Light management was difficult due to the intensely lit building in the background.
Critiques | Translate
claudeD (35533) 2014-03-12 5:11
as a railway fan I like your picture you are sharing here very much. Very good infos about the locomotive.I like the picture really very much.TFS.
With regrads from Luxembourg
fotka (3951) 2014-04-04 6:02
I enjoy watching steam locomotives and I have a couple in my gallery. It is wonderful machine in perfect condition ready to go.
The photo has good diagonal composition as well colors, light, sharpness.
Have a nice weekend,
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (1471)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-02-15
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-27 10:06