After a dull start to the day as fogs and rain keeping us within our hotel rooms in our holiday...
We never expected to see any sunset. Now after the sunset we thought of experimenting a little with the light that was left in the twilight time-zone...
At this time some darkness has creped in and also very little light is there for us to go back to our hotel.
so it is neither dark nor you have enough light for you to see around.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: sanjib behera (sanjibbehera) (60)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-02
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Sony CyberShot DSC T10
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-05-20 12:06