I took this shot from the car and the front screen acted as filter ,I like the overall effect hope u like it too.
The vast land of Iran is a demonstration of the most beautiful landscapes imaginable, streching from the Caspian sea to the Persian Gulf .
The beautiful Island of Qeshm with an area about 1335skm lies amid the persian gulf like a magnificent gem.
Qeshm is the biggest island in the world that is not a country and is bigger than 16 countries in the world.The nature is beyond anyone's expectation and I'll be sending shots of my extra-ordinary visit to the island I call heaven.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mohammad Reza Tavajjoh (mammad) (3558)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON EOS 40 D, Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC, Kenko Skylight 1A
- Exposure: f/16, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Qeshm a Jewel in the Persian Gulf
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-14 14:44