In Prague, Czech Republic, trams are a romantic way of life. Should you take a tram you would be surprised by the nook and corners it takes to offer you a complete and real familiarity with the city.
This is one passing by the Old Town Square, near the Hilton, close to the second oldest railway station of Czech Republic – The Masarich Station.
It’s a blue hour shot, so note the interior light streaks besides the wild and romantic Reddish Pink.
Hope you like it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Satyakki Bhattacharjee (satyakki) (660)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-07-23
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Sony Alpha 200K
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-02-07 2:00