Shot at magoito, I felt wonderfully well. This photo was taken about 10 after sunset and I was in extase as I thought that nature can produce such beautiful display of colours making me feel... overwelmed.
This is why I keep going out, try to capture moments like these.
Critiques | Translate
euryan (8440) 2009-03-16 17:59
Simply gorgeous. The cool purple and blue colors give it a very peaceful mood. I like the line of warmer light just above the horizon. The ripples of sand create a great pattern in the foreground. Nicely captured.
Zolive (5935) 2009-03-17 0:08
Bom dia Joao
magnifique coucher de soleil sur cette plage striées par le vent et l'eau. J'aime beaucoup les lignes verticales qui se heurtent à l'horizon. De plus, les couleurs sont superbes. Félicitations.
Longroute (19396) 2009-03-17 1:52
Well, I would have gone in ecstasy too!
The colour and scenery is stunning, a very good work.
dkeus31 (27735) 2009-03-17 4:33
the lines in the sand are a very special, graphical and nice feature in this image, I like its mood and colors!
- Copyright: Joao Domingues (jdomingues) (686)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-03-01
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D80, Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5G ED, Digital RAW 100 ISO, COKIN ND Grad P 121 M
- Exposure: f/20.0, 8 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Favorite Shore Line Photos [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-16 16:52
- Favorites: 1 [view]